Kokedama is watered by immersion. The frequency of watering depends on the season. In general:
- Spring / Summer: 1 or 2 times a week, when you see that the moss is already dry.
- Fall / Winter: 1 time every 10 days or 2 weeks, also when you see that the moss is already dry.
Steps to follow when watering:
- Submerge the moss ball in a bowl of water until it is completely covered.
- Wait two minutes or until bubbles come out from inside the moss.
- Take it out and let it drain until it does not drip any more. more.
- Now you can put your kokedama back in the place where you have chosen!