Here are some tips on how to take care of your plants!
1. Not too little, not too much. Plants need to be watered, but not too much. Plants tolerate a lack of water better than too much. In any case, taking care of a plant is not a difficult task.
2. The vast majority of plants need to be watered once a week. Cacti and succulents are an exception. They need to be watered every two to three weeks.
3. Do you want to know if it is time to water your plant? Put your finger 2 centimeters into the mineral substrate. If the substrate is dry, it is time to water. Almost all plants prefer a slightly moist substrate.
4. When watering your plant, the amount of water you have to put in should be about one third of the capacity of the pot. The water should be at room temperature.
5. Normally, plants need to be placed in a place where they get indirect light. However, some plants do better in other locations.
6. Do a little research on your plant on the internet and see what its specific needs are.
If you follow these tips, your plant will be beautiful and happy. Enjoy it!