Terrariums or gardens in a bowl are very easy to maintain and do not require a lot of care, even so, you should keep in mind some tips in case you have one :)
- Light: The terrarium should be placed near a window but away from direct sunlight. The ideal is to turn the bowl every week so that all parts of the composition receive the light they need.
- Pruning: it is good to prune some leaves when they start to touch the glass. To do this, cut the branch below the leaves and leave the bowl open for a few hours so that the branches can recover and continue to grow.
- Water: when the soil around the main tree is dry, it is time to water the garden in a bowl. This is usually once a year. To water it you have to use a sprayer and moisten the soil around the main plants. It is advisable not to moisten the moss. The amount of water depends on the size of the bowl and the water should preferably be filtered or rainwater.
- Condensation: Condensation is necessary so that the garden in a bowl rarely needs to be watered. It is important to turn the bowl every week so that this condensation is spread all over the glass and not just on one side.
- Temperature: The garden in a bowl needs a temperature between 15 and 27 degrees Celsius.